Privacy Statement – We Are Health Tribe.com
- If we want to change this Statement, we will reflect those changes on this Website. We therefore recommend that you regularly visit this Website so that you always have the most current Statement.
- What data is collected?
- We Are Health
Tribe processes the personal data provided by you:
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number + account holder name
- VAT number (not mandatory)
- CoC number (not mandatory)
- Telephone number
- Partner’s name + date of birth (not mandatory)
- Profile photo (not mandatory)
- Credit Card (not mandatory)
- We Are Health Tribe processes the personal data provided by you:
- If you use this Website, we (or Third Parties engaged by us) may request that you provide your personal data, such as your name and e-mail address. In addition to your name and e-mail address, we can also process your IP address, username, password, browser specifications, internet provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, date / time marking and click stream data. Your data is processed in an aggregated manner insofar as it pertains to measuring the number of visits to
this Website, the average time spent on this Website and the pages viewed, etc. We use this aggregated information to analyze and improve the use of our Website.
- We Are Health Tribe does not process particular and / or sensitive personal data.
- If you attend presentations or other events of We Are Health Tribe, you consent to photographs and images that We Are Health Tribe uses for promotional or training purposes.
We Are Health Tribe uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
- What is your data collected for?
- We mainly process
your data to facilitate you
using our Website
to execute our
(sales) service. More
specifically, we process your data for the following
- The provision of our (sales) services, including implementation of the agreement(s) concluded with you;
- The calculation, determination and collection or payment of fees;
- Maintaining contact with you, including information and advice about our services and related assistance;
- Promotional purposes;
- Internal management;
- To prevent, recognize, investigate and combat (attempts at) (criminal or reprehensible) behavior / fraud;
- Handling complaints / disputes;
- Conducting checks, such as audits; and
- Implementing statutory regulations.
- We mainly process your data to facilitate you using our Website to execute our (sales) service. More specifically, we process your data for the following purposes:
- In addition, we can use your aggregated personal data for compiling user statistics, as well as for securing and improving the website(s).
- We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those referred to above.
- How long do we store your data?
- We Are Health Tribe does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following storage periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
Users: Cookies are stored for 2 years.
Customers: Customers’ personal data will be stored as long as someone remains a Customer and 7 years afterwards if an order has been placed for the statutory storage period of the tax authorities. If no order is placed, the personal data will be stored for a maximum of 1 year.
Distributors: Personal data of Distributors is kept for as long as someone is a Distributor, and then for 7 years for the statutory storage period of the tax authorities.
Newsletter subscriptions: Personal data of persons who have subscribed will be kept as long as someone does not unsubscribe from the newsletter. See Article 8.
- How is your data used?
- For example, we may use your information to contact you to confirm the receipt of your order, or in case of any problems.
- If you have given us permission to do so, we may also use your e-mail address to send you information about our products and services (“Mailing”).
- We offer the option of asking questions via our Website by using a contact form, on which you are asked to complete details to deal with your question. The information that you forward to us will be kept for as long as, in the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail, it is necessary to fully answer and finalize the matter.
- Who has access to your data?
- We can commission Third Parties to provide services for us that relate to the processing of your personal data. Other than that, we will not disclose your personal data to others unless we deem it necessary (a) to comply with legal obligations; or
(b) to enforce the fulfilment of this Statement and the General Terms and Conditions of this Website. We have concluded a Processor Agreement with companies that process data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We Are Health Tribe remains responsible for the processing operations.
- We Are Health Tribe’s Independent Sales Representatives (Distributors) have access to the data of Customers and other We Are Health Tribe Distributors, but only those who are in their downline. A Processor Agreement has been concluded with these Distributors to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
- Security measures
- Although we strive to protect your personal data as well as possible, we can not guarantee 100% security of your data that you send to us or forward from our Website. Using our Website is at your own risk, but we do use a secure SSL connection. This connection (identified by the lock next to the URL) guarantees, among others, a secure transaction. This is a strong form of encryption (encoding) that prevents malicious people from using your bank details. As soon as we receive your personal data, we will do our utmost to ensure its safety in our systems and to protect your data against loss, misuse or alteration.
- When you provide us with your personal data, this data can be forwarded electronically to servers abroad. Your data can be used, stored, and / or otherwise processed abroad. When we (or a Third Party engaged by us) process personal data,
irrespective of where this happens, we take measures to ensure that your data is treated in a safe manner and in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions and this Statement. We will only forward your data to other countries with due consideration to the applicable legal requirements.
- Viewing and unsubscribing
Please contact us at the following e-mail address, if you wish to view, correct or change your personal data. If you no longer wish to receive Mailings, you can unsubscribe via the same e-mail address or by clicking on the appropriate link in each Mailing.
Please contact us regarding further information or complaints. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against the processing of personal data. To this end, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
- Contact details
We Are Health Tribe B.V.
Nico Jessekade 35 1087 MG Amsterdam Netherlands