WeAreHealthTribe.com General Terms and Conditions
This website (wearehealthtribe.eu) is managed by We Are Health Tribe B. V. (hereinafter referred to as We Are Health Tribe, we, us, etc.). These “General Terms and Conditi- ons” apply to the use of this website and the orders you place via this website, as well as to all agreements concluded between you and We are health tribe via this website. Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully and review them regularly as we may change these General Terms and Conditions from time to time.
1. Ordering products
- To place an order, follow the online ordering process and create an account on the website. The website shows you the different steps you need to take to create an account. After you have completed these steps, you can place your order by clicking on: “confirm your order”. Once you have done that, you have entered into a purchase agreement with us regarding the ordered products. You will then receive an email confirming that we have received your order. This acknowledgement of receipt also includes the content of our agreement (your order). Make sure that you keep this email safe. We will archive the agreement under the order number menti- oned in the email.
- The offer on our website is free of any obligation. This means that we can revoke any offer of a product, even if you have already placed an order and have received an acknowledgement of receipt. For example, if it becomes apparent that an ordered pro- duct is no longer available, we will notify you of this immediately upon receipt of your order. In that case, a purchase agreement is not concluded. If you have already paid, we will refund the relevant sum.
2. Price and payment
- The product prices are listed on the website, including VAT and any other taxes, but excluding shipping costs. The shipping costs will be shown in the overview of the total cost of your order, before you complete your order. The available payment methods are also shown on our website.
3. Delivery and ownership
- The products that are offered
via this website
can only be delivered to the countries that are available
for selection when you
visit the site.
- We aim to deliver within 15 days of receiving your order, except in exceptional circumstances. If it proves impossible to deli- ver within that deadline, we will contact you in time.
- Ownership of the products transfers to you once we have received full payment of all related amounts or at the time of deli- very, whichever is the latest.
4. Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge and agree that we or our licensors retain and will continue to retain the rights to all content and other materials contained in this website and the products. You agree that you will only use such content and materials in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
5. Product returns
- If, as a consumer,
you have ordered
something on this website, under your right of cancellation you have a period of 14 days from
the date you receive the product to cancel the agreement . If you want to do this, please follow
the instructions and explanations
on our information page about the right of cancellation (“What about the right
of cancellation?”) You can also find
the cancellation form there.
- The ordered product must also meet your reasonable expectations on the basis of our agreement, as well expectations arising from the nature of the product and our communications about the product. If you believe that a product does not meet your expectations upon delivery, please contact us as soon as possible. Please state clearly the name of the relevant product and what is wrong with it. We will provide you with further instructions accordingly. Our contact details are listed below.
- The website we are health tribebusiness.eu also contains a diary of events related to our products, such as information meetings. These events are usually not organised by We are health tribe but by partners of We are health tribe. You can sign up for events via email. In doing so, you are in fact registering with the relevant partner. The terms and conditions of that partner are therefore applicable. Each event lists who organises it and what conditions apply for participation and registration.
- We have compiled and selected this website and the products with the greatest amount of care. However, we cannot gua- rantee that our website is always available or that the information on the website is always complete, correct and up-to-date. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we exclude our liability for any damage arising from any use of the website or the infor- mation contained therein.
- Notwithstanding the above, our liability in respect of products ordered via the website is limited to the price paid for the product in question.
- The limitations of our liability does not apply to damage caused by intent or gross negligence on our part.
8. Personal details
- You guarantee that all details provided by you via the website are correct.
9. Business customers
- To the extent you, as an “Independent Sales Representative”, purchase products from We are health tribe and have entered into a sepa- rate agreement with We are health tribe for this purpose, the provisions of that separate agreement will take precedence over the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions in the event of any discrepancy.
10. Codes of conduct
- We Are Health Tribe is an authorised reseller of Beyuna products. Beyuna B.V is member of the association for health products, NPN (Natuur & GezondheidsProducten Nederland). In view of this, Beyuna and We Are Health tribe acts in accordance with the KOAG (Inspection Board for the Advertising of Medicinal Products to the General Public) (Keurings- raad Openlijke Aanprijzing Geneesmiddelen) /KAG (Inspection Board for the Promotion of Health Products) (Keuringsraad Aanprijzing Gezondheidsproducten) guidelines and the code for providing background information to professionals [code achtergrondinformatie beroepsbeoefenaren]. If you wish to receive a copy of these codes of conduct, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- These General Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of the Netherlands.
- Any disputes in connection with these General Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the court that has competence under the law of the Netherlands.
- These General Terms and Conditions do not affect your rights under statutory consumer law.
12. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at the following addresses and/or on the following numbers.
We Are Health Tribe B.V.
Nico Jessekade 35 1087 MG Amsterdam Netherlands